Monday, November 01, 2010

We're not dead yet.

So we keep getting hounded by people to update our blog.  Here it is.  We're still alive.  Amber has at this point renounced all blogging responsibilities and laid them squarely on my shoulders, so we'll see if I pick them up and run with them or leave them lying in a pile on the ground.  If I choose the former, you'll see family pictures from us soon.  Hope for that, because our kids are really cute and apparently super photogenic.  And no, I'm not being vain, just truthful.  That's all for now.

3 comments:

Kellie said...

First of all, I love the label for the post! Second, yay for you not being dead!! Third, I'll be counting down the days til you post a family picture!

Mindy said...

I am still not convinced either of you are alive ...

Lynae said...

Amber and Zane! I know I didn't get to see updated pictures but your family is adorable! I am glad we talked the other day! Your family is precious!