Monday, July 05, 2010

The cutest kids

For those of you who posted comments about my last post, thanks for being on top of it. I appreciate all of the advice, especially those certain few who took the time to write me on Facebook or email me. You guys are the best. I did delete your comments, but once again I appreciate all of the advice that you had to share. You all showed so much concern for me, which is very appreciated, but I wasn't sure if anyone looked at how cute my kids are. I wanted to give you a second chance.:)

Here are a few pictures that my sister-in-law took when Aurora was first born.






These are ones we took.

Isn't she a tanker. She is in the 99% for weight and 94% for height.



7 comments:

Julie said...

It's true, your kids are just so dang cute! I especially love the family picture!

Mindy said...

Amber, your kids are gorgeous. That one of Teddy is just capturing whatever that moment perfectly. And you look great!

Rachel said...

hey there! these are cute! hope to see you again soon!

Tracey said...

Hallelujah!!! YOU'RE ALIVE!!!:);)
I check your blog all of the time, just to see if you posted any more pictures of that little girl! Your kids are just darling. I sure hope you are doing well!

Jenete said...

Super cute!

Bec said...

It's great to "see" you again! We've missed you. And my gosh- that girl of yours is a cutie... and a big cutie! :) You two make pretty darling kiddos. I love that pic of Teddy in the dryer. You know, kids are better on the clothes line. :)

Lindsay said...

Your kiddos are way cute. I love Teddy in the dryer! :) how funny!