Things that make me Amberish.
1. I am terrified of: not making it into the Celestial Kingdom. I do not know why this has been such a big deal for me, but ever since I had my miscarriage and had Teddy it seems I am always worried about not being able to overcome my weaknesses. I am afraid I am not doing enough of the good things to make it to the Celestial Kingdom. I am afraid that I am wasting time by the things that I dwell on. I stress myself out way too much.
2. I'm (almost) always: with Teddy and I love it. He is such a fun little kid. He is starting to smile more and more. He is even starting to laugh every once in awhile. Thank goodness for little boys. He is such a blessing in my life.
3. I can't stand it when people: send rude emails. If you can't say anything nice, than don't say anything at all. If you are going to be mean and you think you are trying to help, then call. It sounds much better when they can hear your tone and you can hear theirs.
4. I've always wanted to: Go to Europe. After 6 years of French, what can I say? I want to spend a week in the Louvre, see the Eiffel Tower, the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, and the list goes on and on. I would love to see Italy, Spain, Germany, England, and so on and so on. It would just be awesome.
5. I worry about: Being a good parent. Am I doing everything to make sure my baby boy is happy? I worry that I am not doing enough. I worry and think about this way too much.
6. I have.. issues.. with Logan woman drivers. They are awful. Ok, not all bad drivers are woman Logan drivers, but 95% are. There are turning lanes in Logan, use them and get over so those who do know how to drive can.
I tag anyone who wants to.