Tuesday, November 02, 2010

As (sortof) promised...

Ok, so I said I might maybe post family pictures, so I figured I'd kindof deliver on that sortof promise.  First off, here's a picture of the whole family:
 

Teddy was first to have his individual pictures taken.  He started off in pretty good spirits:

 

What I really like about the above picture is not only his super-cute smile but also the fact that he looks like he just finished a tap-dance routine or something.  After a while, Teddy started to wear down...


The photographer said she liked that one a lot. I don't think it's Teddy at all.  The only time he sits that still is when he's tired, and even then, this just looks way too posed to me.  The next picture was Teddy's reaction to the photographer's continued attempts to get him to sit still and pose, and I love it:

 

I think it captures a lot of who Teddy is - not that he's a really ornery or bratty kid, but just that he has a very independent spirit and way way too much energy to sit and pose in some chair forever, or even for five minutes.  He's awesome.
Aurora was pretty tired by the time it was her turn to take pictures, but we got some good ones:




The first one is awesome, I love her face in it.  The flower one is just dang cute.  We got a print of that to put in her bedroom.  We love the crying one too - that was her "I'm tired and sick of pictures" reaction - as opposed to Teddy's shouting - we definitely have a boy and a girl.  Anyways, not much else to say about the pictures.  Our kids are pretty stinking cute.  If you want to see more of the pictures (or see us in real life...) come and visit us sometime.

8 comments:

Kellie said...

Thank you for the free awesomeness! Your kids are dang cute and both of you look great!!!

Joanne said...

What an adorable family! I love the pictures. You guys look great!

Janell R. Cropper said...

My thoughts as I looked at these pictures:
1) Love Amber's haircut
2) What a great lookin' family!
3)That Teddy is such a cute kid
4)Aurora is a beautiful beautiful little girl!

We love you guys!! We missed carving pumpkins with you this year, as our saturdays were booked with Darrell working and family things. Next year for sure we need to come up!!

Lindsey said...

Those are so awesome! I can't believe how big Aurora is! Totally cute kids.

Jil ~ said...

Finally!!! It was so good to read your blog and see the cute pictures. They are so totally Teddy and Aurora. THANKS Zann for the update. (ha-ha) Loved having you guys come over. We sure love you guys!

Tracey said...

Thanks for posting! It's nice to see a more updated picture of you and those kiddos! They are just darling! Hope you're doing well:)

Bec said...

What a beautiful family you have! Cute kiddos! (And I love that one of Teddy, too... the one the photographer liked. Mostly cause he's just super studly.) :)

Dan & Mandi said...

Loved the pictures of your family. You are looking HOT, mama;)