Wednesday, May 17, 2006


So I just discovered the other day that Napster now has this thing where you can sign up for free and listen to any and all songs on their website five times for free. At first I wasn't too impressed, but when I found that they had a lot of the albums and artists that I like or that I would like to check out, I was pretty excited. Obviously five times is not enough if you really love it, but hey for free it's not too bad. It works out really well for when I'm at work, I can just find an album I like and play it as if I actually owned it. Yay for Napster. If you want to try it out, go to www.napster.com and give it a whirl!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»