Wednesday, May 17, 2006

I have posted links to three new sites on the sidebar. The first is Homestar Runner, possibly the best site on the internet (besides this blog of course), the other two are to my friends' blogs. Kason and Mike have been two of my best friends since high school and they have pretty good blogs so if you want to check them out. Check out Homestar Runner whether you want to or not, because it's amazingly funny. I recommend you go to "sbemails" on the bottom and watch the one called "dragon" and the one called "kids book". Peace out.

6 comments:

Mike said...

My blog has been a little slow lately, but it should pick up again soon. I've got EFY coming up. Anyway, allow me to make a recomendation on Homestar. One of my favorite recent sb e-mails has been "Highschool" It is especially hilarious if you are a fan of the old Scooby-Doo cartoons.

Zann said...

Man I'm glad you said that one, that is hilarious! One of my favorite things of late is to watch some of the other toons. I never knew how funny they were. The one about StrongBad in jail is good as is the one about StrongSad in gym class. I recommend them.

Mike said...

Those are some good toons. But just to comment again on Highschool, I must say that I just love Homestar and his strip-ed pants. Oh, and "We'd better play in a band, just to be safe."

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»