Saturday, June 10, 2006




Sorry our posts are so few and far between. You'll get over it. Here's some pictures of Amber and I when we went hiking the Crimson Trail, a very popular trail up Logan Canyon. The first is Amber on our way up. Isn't it beautiful? Beautiful canyon, beautiful girl, it's perfect! The second one is me goofing up at the top. Basically, you go on a bunch of switchbacks along the side of a mountain until you get to the top, at which point you walk along the edge of some big old cliffs and enjoy some awesome views. It's a great trail. We had a good time hiking it.

2 comments:

Kason said...

I too have hiked the crimson trail, many moons ago. Isn(t that the one right across the street from the windcaves? I went on the hike with a bunch of scouts, and if I recall we were so inspired by the view that we threw A LOT of rocks at it.

Zann said...

Yes, I think I have felt the same inspiration in regards to things like cliffs, rivers, streams, lakes and the like. Luckily I haven't been thus inspired about other people yet or I believe I would have some hard times in my relationships. Remember when we hiked that beastly long one to the top of the mountain and then we made up the mountain dance on the way down? Yeah that was cool. Like this one time, at band camp...