Saturday, June 10, 2006
















If you were to click the links on the right you could go to Kason's blog and read all about Paris and what he's doing there. Or you could try Mike's and see EFY stuff or read back a little in his to see his exploits as an intern in Washington D.C. Or for real excitement, you can stay here and see a picture of...our first homemade pizza! And our first loaf of homemade bread! Ok so it's not that exciting, but I was excited enough to take a picture. The pizza was really good although we would probably make a different dough and put less sauce on if we had it to do over again. The bread wasn't all the way done, and that was my fault. Oops. Also, I'll put a picture of Amber and I at her Institute graduation. She's the bomb - she's already done with college and graduated from Institute (though still taking classes there). If only I could catch up to her.

3 comments:

Mike said...

Yo Zann, I don't know if you're aware, but you have some odd posts on your blog from someone anonymous. I think you've been pirated by some advertiser. Just thought you would like to know.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I happened to be on Mike and Jennifer's blog--you don't know me, but I went to high school with those crazies. Anyway, I couldn't help but chuckle at your pizza picture enthusiasm. Mostly because it sounds like the first time I made pizza, but the dough was so doughy that I really couldn't bear to eat it. ;( My little sis told me to precook the crust for 10 mins. beofre adding any sauce or toppings. Ever since, I've had beautiful crust with the same recipe! Goos luck with the next one!

robmba said...

I highly recommend
http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Jays-Signature-Pizza-Crust/Detail.aspx
for all your pizza dough needs