Thursday, February 12, 2009

3 MONTHS OLD

Teddy was three months old a week ago. I have been horrible and posting pictures of him. We blessed him a month ago and so better late than never, here are some pictures of him and his blessing day. This was taken after about 50 other pictures that he was in. He was through with getting his picture taken.

What a cute little family.


Some four generation pictures.


My family.

Anderson cousins and Aunts:



The Marshall family. They have adopted us into their family.


We believe he is about 25 inches long and weighs somewhere in the 13.5 pounds range. We are not exactly sure on that. He loves tummy time and bath time. He is even starting to push himself forward a little bit. I don't want him to be mobile quite yet and am not looking forward to when that day comes to tell you the honest truth.

He has discovered his hands. He plays with them often.


He is also making cute little noises. He is in the middle of telling us a story.


He has discovered how to blow bubbles and has become quite a little slobbery boy. He also loves his tummy time.


Zann really likes this pictures because he looks a little crazed.


He can pull himself up if you grab his hands. He also plays with my arm now when I change his diaper. He is just a cute little boy and we love him soooooooo much.

This is one of my favorite pictures of Teddy and daddy. I went to get ready for church. Zann and Teddy are both just a little tired.

This is a picture from Christmas. My little sister made our matching PJs.

11 comments:

Joanne said...

Oh my heck that has got to be the cutest little boy I've ever seen!! (of course until our little guy comes in a few weeks)! He is so adorable!!!!!

Brittney said...

Love all the pictures, he is so cute and growing so fast! We will have to get together sometime and show off our cute new additions to our families! Love your family photo you guys look so good!

Anonymous said...

So cute, I love all the pictures. He is getting so big. Hopefully I will be able to see him more at institute. He is just super cute. You guys did good. Catch you later.

Kellie said...

The older he gets, the cuter he gets. You'll seriously be needing a stick to keep the girls away. Or at least a day planner for him and hope that he's really good with names.

Todd and Melissa Titensor said...

I just can't get over how cute he is! I love every picture of him! What a heart throb!! I really need to come see him in person.

Janell R. Cropper said...

He is seriously so cute! Thanks for posting such fun pictures. And of course the cute pictures of your family! You guys are so fun. I miss you. I'm glad you put a picture of the Marshall's. I sure miss the good old times with Bro. Marshall! (I even typed mershl to make this post possible...)

Steph Cef said...

I would agree with everyone else he is the cutest little boy. He is so cute in all of the pictures, but he is even cuter in person. I seriously wanted to steal him from your mom in church and just snuggle him. Once again you look great!!

Lindsay said...

You guys are the cutest family! :)

Wendi said...

You have a very cute family! Why is it there are never any pictures of Mom's sleeping with their babies??? Oh right, we don't get naps. :)

Bec said...

Oh my WORD! He is seriously gorgeous! You three are adorable together, but I must say, I am most smitten with that shortest one. :) Too cute. When are you two joining us for a flick, eh?

Tracey said...

Holy crap, those pics of Teddy are so cute! He sure is adorable! I'm sad that we won't get to see you guys anymore. It was such a quick move that I didn't really get to say goodbye to a lot of people, so sad:(! I will definitely keep checking your blog, so keep posting pics of your little cutie, so I can see him grow! Wish you guys the best!