Tuesday, September 16, 2008

TAGGED!!!

The Rules:

Link the Person who Tagged you. Mention rules on your blog. Tell about 6 quirks of yours. Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same. Leave a comment to let them know.

Quirk #1: When I sleep, I can not repeat CAN NOT feel any human breath on me. I know this sounds weird, but if I can feel my own breath I will move my arm. If Zann is breathing on me, I will pull the covers up over my neck, which leads me to

Quirk #2: I have to sleep with some kind of blanket. Whether it be a sheet, small blanket, I just have to have something covering part of my body.


Quirk #3: I hate being told what to do. I didn't realize it as much until I got pregnant and people tell me all the time that I shouldn't lift that, I should sit down, or I need to take it easy. Honestly, I know what I can and can't do. Don't tell me that I can't do it, or I will do it.

Quirk #4: Once I start something, I always think that I will finish it in a timely manner, but if I don't make a goal to work on it everyday for at least a half hour, it will just sit there. I finally finished a quilt today that I started a year ago. I have moved it back and forth between places and kept telling myself that I would get it done. It is now complete. This is what it looks like:

Quirk #5: I have a nose that can smell awesomely well, particularly candy. My sister's roommate was eating a candy apple Now and Later. She offered me one and so I knew she was eating a Now and Later, but I was able to guess the kind. I have been in the passenger seat before and somebody in the back seat was eating a watermelon Jolly Rancher and I was able to guess that someone was eating it and I didn't see them.


Quirk #6: I have a husband who I love.

I tag Kellie Buckner, Rachel Richins, Janelle Cropper, Mindy Anderson, Mindy Holmgren, Jessica Nielson Newman.

7 comments:

Bec said...

That quilt is gorgeous! And I'm totally with you on the blanket thing.

SMILES2ALL said...

The quilt is so cute!! When are you due? You are lookin so frecking cute!

Brittney said...

I don't know if having a great husband is a quirk, it's more like a blessing to me! But love your quirks! Your looking great! I love the quilt by the way, I'll have to come see it up close and personal some time. Good luck!

Kellie said...

Sweet! And that quilt is gorgeous! Mine still isn't done. . . . almost though.

Todd and Melissa Titensor said...

I love your quilt. You are so talented!! You are looking so cute. I can't believe how close you are getting to having your baby here. You are going to be the BEST mom ever! Love you tons and see you on the 24th!!

Joanne said...

Hey guys! We just found your blog on the Richens...so cute! Glad to see you're doing well!

Jessnewman said...

cute quilt.... I agree with you about most of your quirks :) I'm way excited for your baby to be born! What do you still need?