Monday, May 26, 2008

We went to church yesterday. We decided to be good and go to all three meetings. It was good until Sacrament Meeting and they went 10 minutes over. The only day that it has been nice, is on Sunday when we can't do anything. We did go on a couple of walks and were able to enjoy the weather a little bit. If you remember, Zann has been on a kick on taking pictures of license plates. Well while on our walk, I noticed some license plates that we didn't have and wished we had the camera. Apparently Zann is not the only geek in this relationship. Open mouth, insert foot.

Today, I have not been feeling well. We stayed in
this morning watching David Archuleta for about an hour. We then went out and walked around the town. They have about 20 art galleries and that many realtors here. We then came home and played Dr. Mario. You should all start calling me Dr. Mario. If you look on the left side of the picture and see the three crowns, that would be me, Amber. and I just happened to clean sweep him with three wins. It was great, but I of course am not a sour loser and am a gracious winner. Yeah right.

We then went to Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian. As you can see in this picture, there is plenty of rain. It rained almost all day today. Hence, we went to Narnia. It was awesome. Highly recommended.

1 comment:

Kellie said...

I'm glad you guys are having fun! I miss you!